Located in North San Diego County, the Flower Fields not only provide acres of breathtakingly beautiful flowers and views of the Pacific Ocean, but is home to the quaint Paul Ecke Jr. Barn. It is 3,240 square feet and can accommodate up to 200 people, offering acres of outdoor space for receptions and other wedding festivities.
At the entrance to our Museum, you will notice the acronym “NAMM.” Those initials stand for the National Association of Music Merchants, the not-for-profit association that serves and strengthens the global music products industry. Commonly referred to as NAMM (which rhymes with jam), the association and its world-famous trade shows serve as a hub for people seeking out the newest innovations in musical products, recording technology, and sound and lighting equipment. The Museum offers a unique, musical venue for small business meetings, corporate cocktail receptions and dinners. There are three available rental spaces:
- Museum of Making Music Galleries: The museum’s five galleries, special exhibition room, and gift shop spans approximately 6,500 sq. ft. of space and showcases historic instruments, musical artifacts and memorabilia that tell the story of the people and businesses who make, sell and use musical instruments.
- Classroom: An intimate multipurpose, concert and event space (approximately 2,200 sq. ft.) with attached catering kitchen.
- Boardroom: Dedicated seated, meeting space with multi-media and presentation capabilities.
Located a few short blocks from the beautiful Pacific Ocean in the heart of downtown Oceanside, OMA is a gorgeous venue for weddings and receptions, as well as corporate, community, family, and philanthropic events. The Orchid Award-winning Central Pavillion designed by Modernist architect Frederick Fisher offers a sleek, contemporary setting to welcome any event décor. Its stunning façade with retractable glass doors opening onto the terrace allows for flexible use of space that can accommodate up to 250 guests. The historic Irving Gill-designed wing is a National Historic Landmark Building created in the Mission Revival style, adding an elegant photographic backdrop. Galleries inside are full of inspiring art exhibitions that will add to your guests’ enjoyment.
Opening in 1926, the Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club was created with the goal to develop horticulture and conservation. Today, the Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club is also used for events, and is perfect for any party that is looking for an organic and flowery setting.
San Diego Botanic Garden is a unique and versatile property for wedding ceremonies and receptions of all sizes. With over 220 beautiful days a year our garden setting is the perfect botanical backdrop for weddings, social events, lunches and birthday parties. The San Diego Botanic Garden provides four beautiful and distinct locations to celebrate:
- The Victorian Gazebo Lawn: typically reserved for weddings, the Lawn is framed by natural borders of flowing plants and mature trees featuring the Victorian Gazebo it is the perfect backdrop allowing you to fulfill your personal desires of your special celebration. The Victorian Gazebo Lawn is available for daytime ceremonies and evening receptions.
- The Walled Garden: an intimate location enclosed within a lovely original adobe and tile wall and surrounded by lush ferns and trees. The ambiance is enhanced by the inclusion of the historic Larabee House which opens onto the Walled Garden; available for daytime wedding ceremonies, parties, showers, anniversary celebrations, memorials, evening wedding ceremonies and evening cocktail receptions.
- Lawn House Garden: a multi-level private gated location adjacent to the Palm Canyon Rainforest. The tropical backdrop and soothing waterfall sounds create a unique setting for daytime ceremonies, daytime wedding receptions (lunch or brunch), parties, showers, anniversary celebrations, memorials as well as evening receptions.
- The Waterfall View Deck: a somewhat secluded area of the Garden the deck overlooks a three story waterfall and is surrounded by palm trees and exotic tropical foliage a unique site for small daytime wedding ceremonies.
Located right on the beach in Del Mar, the Powerhouse is the perfect venue space for a beachy and relaxing venue. The main reception hall of Powerhouse was built in 1928 in order to supply hot water to nearby cottages and inns. Later on, in the 1950s, Powerhouse became a club, and then later a desalination plant. In the 1980s, the city of Del Mar purchased Powerhouse and created the current venue space. Today, the Powerhouse includes cool, trellis-covered verandas with perfectly framed views of palms and surf that invites the visitor to sit, relax and absorb the beauty of Del Mar.
Orfila Vineyards and Winery offers the perfect backdrop for the outdoor wedding of your dreams. With over 70-acres of sprawling vines and mountain views, there is no shortage of breathtaking scenery for those perfect photo opportunities. Nestled in the hills of the San Pasqual Valley, Orfila Vineyards’ wedding venue ranks among the best in San Diego.